Hypnotherapy is an old technique. It was ‘adopted as a term’ back in 1841. The technique was known before that as ‘mesmerism’ where patients where mesmerized to provide healing and relief from symptoms.
What is hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a technique that provides the mind with strong ‘suggestions’ while the conscious mind and the nervous system are relaxed. You’re not asleep while under hypnosis, you’re simply calm and deep inside of yourself, within your subconscious mind.
Why can it be helpful?
Hypnosis infuses better feeling thoughts into your mind. Why? To allow you to become aware of how, when and why old habits and patterns of thought began. This is powerful wisdom as the patterns can then be re-programmed.
Hypnosis is helpful for fears and phobias, addictions, money and abundance, illnesses or health conditions and more.
By re-program, I mean that you can get to the Root Cause of any issue you’re experiencing. While relaxed, and in this REM or Rapid Eye Movement state, the same state you’re in while you dream, your mind is suggestible.
A hypnotherapist can ‘convince you’ or suggest to your mind that your current or past patterns have served you long enough, and help to re-program your mind, based on your own desires.
What can hypnosis help with?
Hypnosis is a great tool for healing health conditions, fears and phobias, addictions, anxiety and depression among other things (like telling your hair follicles to heal so you can re-grow hair).
What technique do I use and why?
I am using the Rapid Transformation Therapy technique trademarked by a woman named Marisa Peer. Marisa has been successfully using this quick and easy technique to heal ALL KINDS of things for people for over 30 years. She’s now teaching others how to use this technique and successfully help clients heal issues, too.
Going into hypnosis is quick and easy. It doesn’t have to be done in person, and the success rate is high. Clients normally heal and experience success within 1-3 sessions.
What does a Rapid Transformation Therapy (RTT) Session look like?
An RTT session begins with a conversation.
1) What is it that you desire to achieve in terms of your health, wealth or current patterns or experience through a Transformation Session?
2) What exactly is the main issue you desire to heal?
3) How long has it been going on?
4) What have you tried?
5) Who do you have as a support system to help you?
6) How confident are you in yourself to be able to heal or overcome this and create a new pattern?
After this, a very quick and easy technique is used that requires you to look up towards the ceiling as though you’re trying to look at your eye brows for a count of 3 or 4 breaths. Then the eyes are closed and you’re taken through a visualization of a staircase that goes down, allowing you to set your conscious mind into a sleep or deep relaxation state and to bring the wisdom of the subconscious mind, your wise and suggestible self, to the forefront.
Often a technique is used to show your mind how suggestible you are in this state. Then you’re taken back in time (usually) by your subconscious mind to 3 or 4 experiences, memories or situations that explain the Root Cause of the condition or issue you desire to heal. You could be taken to a situation or memory, the womb, or a past life. I’ve never had anyone regress to a future lifetime or aspect of this life in the future, but that is also possible.
Wisdom is power.
When you see how a pattern has been created, and you understand that you are no longer 5, 12, 18 or whatever age(s) the patterns began, you can then release them, and create new more satisfying and helpful habits, thoughts, beliefs and patterns.
- See why you began to smoke, drink, crave sugar or desire to spend more money than you make.
- Learn why you let people make decisions for you or walk all over you.
- Understand why love and relationships seem challenging or out of your reach.
- Gain the wisdom around why you’re terrified of spiders, heights, flying, crowds, going to new places and more.
- Heal your body from signs, symptoms and pain, auto-immune conditions and other chronic illnesses.
- Learn why your body is experiencing infertility and does not want to conceive or carry a baby to term, or why your partner is currently infertile.
Once you’ve been taken through 3-4 scenarios, they are explored to reveal the Root Cause of the pattern. It’s normally one of these:
- I’m not enough
- I’m not lovable
- I’m afraid of being rejected or abandoned
- I don’t fit in or belong
Then a new pattern is infused in this subjective state. This section is meant to be recorded on its own so you can listen to this part of the recording for ~21 days (the time it takes for most people to create a habit).
If you’re interested in booking a Transformation Session with me, you can do so here: http://Sherri.as.me